WE ARE SET FOR Business
INTERNATIONAL VISION ZERO IN CONSTRUCTION, HEALTH & SAFETY CONFERENCE 2020
CALL FOR ABSTRACT
The Organizing Committee of INTERNATIONAL VISION ZERO IN CONSTRUCTION HEALTH & SAFETY CONFERENCE 2020 is calling for abstract submissions. To present your research at the conference, your abstract must first be properly reviewed and selected by the technical committee made of seasoned professionals. The theme of the conference is “From Safety and Health Problems to Practical Solutions In Construction and Related Industries” holding from the 24th – 25th November 2020 at the Balmoral Hall, Federal Place Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos.
The conference Technical Committee invites you to submit your presentation abstracts in the following areas
- Occupational Safety and Health Experiences from a young safety officer in Africa
- Hazardous Substance Experiences in Africa
- Health and Wellbeing in Construction
- Occupational Medicine and Safety Consulting Services in the Construction Sector
- Occupational Health and Safety Experiences in Africa Construction Sector
- Protection of workers on construction sites from COVID-19
- Drugs at Work in Africa
- Muscle Skeleton Diseases
- Occupational Health Experiences in the Mining Industry in Africa
- Occupational Health Experiences in the Electricity Industry in Africa
- Silcosis in Africa
- Occupational Health and Safety Experiences in Africa Chemical Industry
- Risk Management in Electricity
- Prevention Pays – An African Practical Study
- The Role of the Contractor – Guidance on the Safe Management of Contracts
- Health and safety Experiences in the Transport Industry in Africa
- Health and safety via Information
- Risk Management in Transportation
- Health and Safety in the energy sector
- Problems in Securing Loads in Transportation in Africa
Asbestos: Symptoms, Causes, Prevention
ISO 45001 and the ship breaking industry
Workers Mental Health after COVID-19
COVID-19: How to manage machine work using the new offsite work approach
Addressing Insurance and Compensation in Occupational Safety and Health across related sectors
GUIDELINE FOR ABSTRACT STRUCTURE
- The acceptable word range for the abstract is 200 words. The abstracts which do not meet this word limit will be sent back to the author(s) to be revised.
- Please download the abstract template and follow the format carefully. If the abstract template is not followed as is, you will be asked for revisions.
- Your submission should be in English.
- We encourage you to send an informative abstract (complete abstract) which is a summary of a paper’s substance including its background, purpose, methodology, results, and conclusion.
- Please send in a brief biography together with the Abstract.
- To submit, go to online submission .
- Create your account. Your email address will be used as your username and you will be asked to create a password. Please be aware that the information you enter when creating your account will be used for official Letters of Acceptance, Letters of Invitation, and Conference Programmes, so please ensure correct spelling of names, affiliated institutions, and so forth.
- Submit your abstract (maximum 250 words), choosing from the presentation formats listed below.
- Submit well before the submission deadline in order to benefit from Early Bird or Advanced Registration rates.
- Your abstract will undergo review and the results will be returned to you generally within four weeks.
- If your abstract is accepted you will be invited to register for the conference
FINAL PAPER SUBMISSION
- If your abstract has been accepted, you should submit your Final Paper. The final paper length should be between 4 to 10 pages (including references). The template of the Final Paper is available in the templates section.
- A paper should contain the description of your study and should be structured in different sections such as: Abstract, Introduction, Methodology, Results, Conclusions, Acknowledgements (if applicable) and References.
- Please note that title and authors list should be coincident with the accepted abstract.
- The references should be cited according to the Bibliography and Citation Style.
- Contributions will only be published in the IVZC 2020 Proceedings if at least one of the authors of the paper is registered before XX, XXXXXXXX, 2020.